why do my teeth still hurt?

So I went to the dentist and had a cleaning and some cavities filled. My teeth were a lil sensitive after but no big deal. My problem is it's been almost a month now and I can't chew normal food. It's been soup and noodles and even now it's starting to hurt for me to chew up noodles. Dentist says it will pass....really? Is this normal?

awake610

Asked by awake610 at 1:40 PM on Mar. 28, 2009 in Health

• No, it isn't normal. Maybe the dentist didn't fix the cavitie right for you to chew and its messing with your other teeth(this happened to me) Maybe there is something more. go to another dentist if you can and if you can't, bug the crap out of this one until they do something.
    Kat122

Answer by Kat122 at 1:44 PM on Mar. 28, 2009

• I was sore after a couple crowns and it took maybe three months before I realized the tenderness was gone. I didn't have to restrict what I ate though, as you are. It would be worth calling your dentist and describing how restricted you are. Feel better soon.

Answer by Bmat at 4:54 PM on Mar. 28, 2009