What is considered day 1 of your cycle?

Is it the first sight of anything (pink, red, or brown) or the first day of heavy flow?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:46 PM on Mar. 28, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• id say the first sight of anything, because sometimes you have lighter periods, and it may not get to a heavy flow....but idk...im a girl...but i dont know these kinda things lol
    Shannon85

Answer by Shannon85 at 2:19 PM on Mar. 28, 2009

• I was curious because I am going to take clomid on days 3-7 and I started spotting on Thursday which makes today day 3. I would call the doctor, but it is the weekend. I am going to go ahead and start taking it today.
    Anonymous

• first day of flow...spotting isn't the first day of the new cycle. Read Taking Charge of Your Fertility
    Anonymous

• Anon 11:57, you will be taking it too soon. If you are going through the trouble of using fertility drugs then you need to educate yourself on fertility.
    Anonymous

• Ok this is for who ever posted....

I was curious because I am going to take clomid on days 3-7 and I started spotting on Thursday which makes today day 3. I would call the doctor, but it is the weekend. I am going to go ahead and start taking it today.

This is crazy cause Im going through the exact same thing except I had to take Provera to get a period and I started bleeding this morning and now Im dry lol. What are we supposed to do when we dont even know if were having a period. When do we know when to take are Clomid. Im with you though, Im going to count this as day one I guess cause it was pretty red this morning and then got light pink and now Im dry. Im sure I will start bleeding again though later if not right now. Good luck to you and email me if you get a chance, we can keep eachothers heads up :) ll_kinser@yahoo.com

Anonymous