Does anyone else get really really annoyed by these questions that are like fourty thousand lines long when that is the entire point of the "add more details" section that the wonderful ladies of cafemom have provided us question askers with and they just go on and on and on and on and on . . .

Or am I the only one?

jennijune_21

Asked by jennijune_21 at 1:56 PM on Mar. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• LOL! Too funny!

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 2:04 PM on Mar. 28, 2009

• No, it doesn't. When someone is asking a question, sometimes they need to explain where there coming from to get the answers they need. What does bother me is the viciousness of some people who answer questions. The only reason some people answer questions is to tear someone down and make them feel bad.
    Anonymous

• yea i use the question line a quick to the point question then explain where im coming from and any detail i think there needs to be known.but i know you were only trying to be cute and funny...but that was annoying lol
    Shannon85

Answer by Shannon85 at 2:07 PM on Mar. 28, 2009

• i took me a second to understand what u were saying because I was so annoyed at how long the title was that I was unable to clearly focus on the question. SO there's ur answer...lol

I get annoyed UNLESS the question is a really good one.
    Happ-eToBme

Answer by Happ-eToBme at 2:08 PM on Mar. 28, 2009

• Didn't you just do the same thing?
    Zarviemom19

Answer by Zarviemom19 at 2:16 PM on Mar. 28, 2009

• LOLOLOL yep and your question.. WELL you need to shorten it. LOLOLOL
    Aasiyah

Answer by Aasiyah at 3:01 PM on Mar. 28, 2009

• haha yeah...its kinda odd.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 3:04 PM on Mar. 28, 2009

• if it annoys you move on.... problem solved...

sometimes people want to explain a little bit so you can get a better understanding...and isn't this a long question 2? pott meet kettle
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 3:41 PM on Mar. 28, 2009

• WOW! JULAINSMOMMY317 she's was trying to be funny!
    Happ-eToBme

Answer by Happ-eToBme at 7:54 PM on Mar. 28, 2009

• yep thought she was just being funny about it. LOL i got the joke.. and if she wasn't..then she has me fooled. LOLOLOL either way.. I chuckle
    Aasiyah

Answer by Aasiyah at 7:57 PM on Mar. 28, 2009