Where is God? What has HE done that makes him real every second to you?

I don't know where He is. I sure could use him.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:59 PM on Mar. 28, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• There is a god you just gotta pray and believe that hes real..do you go to church? my church is having church tonight if you'll will like to come..
    Alexia_joel09

Answer by Alexia_joel09 at 2:02 PM on Mar. 28, 2009

• he wakes me up in the morning he gives me food to eat he does everything for me.. I thank him and he is there have you ask him to forgive you of all your sins? He is there you just have to ask him to forgive you and ask him to come into your life and be your God and help you in everything that you do... God bless you and if you need to talk im here...

hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 2:06 PM on Mar. 28, 2009

• You have to believe he's there, he is. You can look for signs but maybe really try to pray. I pray a lot to Mother God who is always there for me.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 2:07 PM on Mar. 28, 2009

• Ahhh a wavering faith!  And the vultures swoop in for the kill!

Anonymous

• He is right there with you.. He is always there with you. Just talk to him like you talk to a friend then wait and listen... He will show you that He is there.
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 2:26 PM on Mar. 28, 2009

• My brother got electrocuted last night with 277 voltage. He fell off the ladder like a PENCIL.
    He had no strength except to get out "IN JESUS NAME " the shocking stopped. He was fine, out of the hospital. Praise God!
    Anonymous

• God is in everything beautiful, hopeful, precious and loving. God is the opposite of all that which is dark and unloving. God is faith and you have to believe. God says is one has faith as small as a mustard seed, that's enough to move a mountain. Think about that and keep praying!
    SugaB28

Answer by SugaB28 at 2:54 PM on Mar. 28, 2009

• i feel Him and His grace
    hdb

Answer by hdb at 2:59 PM on Mar. 28, 2009

• Some people say God heals everything? Mab I'm expecting fixes from God and mabe He sometimes just gives rest and ideas that go to solutions for problems? God's not healing my marriage. I just this second thought oh but I'm not married to God so he's not making my marriage bad my husband is!!! Whn I've been able to go to church I feel good for anythng. Alexia_joel09 thank you for inviting me to church with you for tonight. I doubt I'm lucky enough to live near you. God is the opposite of all that which is dark and unloving. Just talk to him like you talk to a friend then wait and listen. Everyone's words made me think. I just got a pocket calendar for my purse an I wrote down my church's times this week and I put an event for service time during the week in my cell phone to remind me for going to church. I don't know if to be reminded is bad but I won't forget and be to busy. Thank you friends. Thank you for helping me.
    Anonymous

• He's up there. Thats for sure. If not for Him my dh, ds, and i wouldnt be here today. My dh got in a wreck and flipped his truck 3 times. all he had was a scratch on his leg. Also my when I was pregnant with my ds, i developed toxemia and needless to say my bloodpressure got extremely high and my ds heart rate dropped. and i quit breathing after they gave me the epideural. and we're all here and doing fine. so everyhting works out in the end. you just have to have faith, believe, and pray. But trust me He is up there.
    newmom10408

Answer by newmom10408 at 4:11 PM on Mar. 28, 2009