How many calories a day do you think you eat?

I've been reading a lot about women who are skipping lunch, or only eat 1000 cal. daily to lose weight. Am I the only woman who eats?

I'm not overweight by any means. But I do believe in nourishment and fueling your body. You wouldn't put 3 gallons of gas in your car and expect to drive 300 miles would you? Why do that to your body which is a lot more important than your car.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:08 PM on Mar. 28, 2009 in General Parenting

• 1800-2000 per day. I watch my fat grams and try to keep it to 8-12 grams per meal.
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 2:47 PM on Mar. 28, 2009

• 1,200-1,400... I am still trying to shed some weight. But I make sure to eat very balanced meals. I think there's a huge difference between eating 2000 calories of nothing but chips, mcdonalds, fries, and cookies versus eating 1,200 calories of lean meat, whole-grain, and fruit/veggies.
    ShadesofGrey

Answer by ShadesofGrey at 3:38 PM on Mar. 28, 2009