should i get rid or my husbans old family videos of him and his ex and other kids

to make a long story short, he was married, devorced, lots of drama, best adivice given give up rights ot other kids, did, now have old videos and pic in storage, should i keep or toss, not really sure,

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:11 PM on Mar. 28, 2009 in Relationships

• I wouldn't touch them with a 10 foot pole. Your husband needs to decide that one his on. But, I would keep them if I was him just because it has video of his kids.
    JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 2:13 PM on Mar. 28, 2009

• keep
    matthewscandi

Answer by matthewscandi at 2:13 PM on Mar. 28, 2009

• He doesn't see his kids from his first marriage? SAD. I was gonna suggest giving it to them but if he isn't seeing them throw them away.

Anonymous

• I would keep them,someday your husband and his children may reunite,and they would enjoy watching them,but how sad,for him to give up his rights to his own children.I wish you all luck.
    Val504

Answer by Val504 at 2:16 PM on Mar. 28, 2009

• Not your place to do. If he wants to get rid of them then he needs to do it. I can't stand when men give up their rights.....deadbeats
    Anonymous

• DH burned all the old stuff that had anything with his Ex in them, but that was his choice. You should talk to him about it.
    Anonymous

• not your call. let him decide.
    jenellemarie

Answer by jenellemarie at 2:35 PM on Mar. 28, 2009

• They're not yours to toss or keep. They belong to him, and it's his decision, not yours.
    Reulia

Answer by Reulia at 2:37 PM on Mar. 28, 2009

• That's for him to decide. Not you. It's sad he gave up his rights. He's missing out on something real special.
    SugaB28

Answer by SugaB28 at 2:42 PM on Mar. 28, 2009

• I think its something he needs to do.
    Anonymous