How long after a miscarriage until you get your period?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:24 PM on Mar. 28, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I don't know the answer,but I am so sorry for your loss,good luck,and God Bless.
    Val504

Answer by Val504 at 2:25 PM on Mar. 28, 2009

• depends on your body some get it the nest week and some get it 4 weeks later . that is why drs usually say wait a month before tring again .
    i will tell you if you have had sex after a miscarriage you can get pregnant right away i did .
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 2:26 PM on Mar. 28, 2009

• not only des it depend on your body, but the term every pregnancy is different is true in the case of miscarriage as well. i have had 3 and all of them were different. the first, i found out and about a week later i got my period. the second was about 3 weeks, and the third one, i found out, and had an ultrasound a couple weeks later, everything was fine. almost 5 weeks later, after i started losing pregnancy symptoms we had another ultrasound done and it had died almost 5 weeks before. it was almost 2 weeks before i had my d & c.
    i am sorry for your loss, if you need anything, let me know.
    wesleys_mama

Answer by wesleys_mama at 2:45 PM on Mar. 28, 2009