happy memories?

What happy family traditions will you pass on to your child/children that you experienced with your parents as a kid?
fave songs? sunday traditions?special songs, stories? etc..
I myself am going to go to sunday school on Sundays and always have big breakfasts on Sunday mornings for my little girl, also since it's special to me I am going to introduce her to some of the stories my mom told me at night and some of the old country my dad and i listened to.
I especially think it's important since they passed away 5 yrs ago and she will never know them.

my happiest memories as a kid were listening to old country music with my dad such as Red Sovine and Johnny Cash, with my mom it was country gospel.

what about you? are there any things you've passed along or want to ?

AshleyRoseG

Asked by AshleyRoseG at 3:08 PM on Mar. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• what a great question!! We would go apple picking every fall, and that is something I want to keep doing. I remember going on long bike rides with my dad, and I want her to be able to do that. I want to be an active family (hiking, camping, playing outside games) so we can all stay fit.
    serioussifL

Answer by serioussifL at 3:19 PM on Mar. 28, 2009

• well i don't really have to many happy things i can remember as a child so i am going to make new ones with my son.... :)
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 3:42 PM on Mar. 28, 2009

• Family night. I want to make a family game night once a week when the boys are old enough to sit and actually play a game LOL.

BonesDragonDew

Answer by BonesDragonDew at 3:49 PM on Mar. 28, 2009