breastfeeding

My son is three months old, and i was breastfeeding him is first week born but had to stop. I'm still lactating and was wondering if that meant that i could breastfeed still?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:08 PM on Mar. 28, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Yes you can still breastfeed as long as there is milk.
    Peekalou

Answer by Peekalou at 3:14 PM on Mar. 28, 2009

• You can still nurse :) If he takes to it!
    celticreverie

Answer by celticreverie at 3:15 PM on Mar. 28, 2009

• yup! As long is there is demand for milk, it will be supplied. You could always start again.
    serioussifL

Answer by serioussifL at 3:17 PM on Mar. 28, 2009

• You can always start up again. I will encourage you to join a breastfeeding group on here, and to attend La Leche League meetings, as you will need lots of support.
    Krysta622

Answer by Krysta622 at 4:39 PM on Mar. 28, 2009

• Yes you can and if you want to go for it
    hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 4:43 PM on Mar. 28, 2009

• I had to stop feeding my little one when she was 1 month old. When she was 2 i wanted to start again but she wouldnt take so we bought a pump. Those can work miracles! Get one and in between and after feedings will help raise and keep your supply up.

Im 5 months pregnant and going to buy a double pump off of Craigslist. The ones that cost $250 regularly are like $90 - $150. Im getting one tomorrow for $125 :)
    SpiritedTigress

Answer by SpiritedTigress at 4:43 PM on Mar. 28, 2009