Boob jobs & tummy tucks.

I gained 50 lbs while I was pregnant with my son and I have horrible stretch marks and I feel so ugly now. When I first got pregnant I weighed 127. My son is now two and I weight about 135. My breasts are way out of proportion..Its like I could wear two different bra sizes in one. Its embarrassing when I wear low cut shirts and bathing suits. I would really like a boob job but I don't know how much they run. I don't have any insurance or anything. I smoke cigarettes as well and I heard that could cause problems while being under. From what I've seen a job costs around 3-4 grand but I don't even think that includes all the meds, etc. I think that might just be for the implants themself?! And tummy tucks...How low can they make the scars? I want a natural looking belly button!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:18 PM on Mar. 28, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I just got implants two weeks ago and they were $5,250 and my meds were around $60.00 with insurance. You have to have 6-7 different meds. I don't smoke but my papers said that you have to quit smoking for a couple of weeks prior to being put to sleep!
    Anonymous

• I just saw a friends tummy tuck. She paid $9000. the Dr sewed the muscles and lipo'd her love handles and even created abs with lipo. Had it done in the hospital, amd spent 1 night there. The cut totaly freaked me out! It is way higher than I would be ok with. about 3 inches below belly button, and all the way across!! eek
    Anonymous