Breast Reductions- was it worth it?

Were you happy with the results? Did you face any complications? Was it worth it? What was your experience?

serioussifL

Asked by serioussifL at 3:23 PM on Mar. 28, 2009 in Health

• I don't know anyone, but it can go one of two ways--horribly, or wonderfully. Make sure you research the Dr, get his credentials, check out his standing with the better business bureau, get references, and most importantly, check to see if he has any pending lawsuits!!!
    epoh

Answer by epoh at 6:48 AM on Apr. 3, 2009

• I haven't had it done but have a friend who did. She got infection in both breasts and suffered a lot. Practically lived at the doctor's office for months. I don't know if she'd do it again or not. Most everyone I know who has had it done has gotten infections.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 3:35 PM on Mar. 28, 2009

• I also had a friend who suffered terribly from back pain because of her heavy breasts. She had no complications from the surgery and is much happier now and thrilled also with her slimmer appearance.

Answer by Bmat at 4:14 PM on Mar. 28, 2009

• Two of my best friend's sisters had it and they are both happy. She would like to but the money plays a part in putting it off.
    Anonymous