Do take tons of pictures of

your kids/babies and do actually put them in photoalbums, scrapbooks and frames. Do you photoshop and play or just keep taking pics. but never really do anything with them?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:31 PM on Mar. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I have TONS AND TONS of pictures! I save them to CD's by month or special occasions, keep them in a book. I also love making them B/W and keeping the color of the shirt or lolli pop or something that pops out. I just made an album check it out!
    MrsG423

Answer by MrsG423 at 4:12 PM on Mar. 28, 2009

• I only have my cell phone to take pictures of DD. If a picture comes out funny (like she moved her hand or something), Ill photoshop it and cut it out. If I had a printer I would print them out and put them in all the albums I have!
    serioussifL

Answer by serioussifL at 3:36 PM on Mar. 28, 2009

• yes...i am always taking pictures.... i put them in albums and the scrapbook, and i have a lot that i just have.... 20-30 yrs from now i look forward to be able to go them all....
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 3:37 PM on Mar. 28, 2009

• When they are being exceptionally cute I snapped pics like mad.
    I have them all saved online but have no picture paper to print them out on but would like to.

I also have a photobucket acct I save some on.
    BonesDragonDew

Answer by BonesDragonDew at 3:47 PM on Mar. 28, 2009

• i'd love to make a scrap book for jason he's autistic and loves dino's and animal but i cant right now one day i'm gonna make him a great book
    sharonrosen3

Answer by sharonrosen3 at 4:03 PM on Mar. 28, 2009

• I take lots and lots of pictures... and I've got a scrapbook for my son... unfortunately I'm about 2 years behind... It seems when I've got the time, i don't have the money to print the photos and all the other fun stuff. When I've got the money I don't have time... And then there is times like this where I have the time and money... but I'm sick so I just don't have the patience.

Crystal1124

Answer by Crystal1124 at 4:08 PM on Mar. 28, 2009