I dont know what to do anymore..Please help me!

I was due on thursday and I know that it is VERY common to go past your due date but Im having alot of problems with it. I feel so anxious Ive been getting sick(literally) and all I can think about is when my baby will come. Ive tried to distract myself by cleaning, walking around stores, and cooking just about everything in the house and nothings working. My nerves are running so high that Im my hands are shaking and I cant sit still and all my doctor can say is just relax which Ive tried. Im starting to feel depressed and aggravated with myself. Its almost like Im mad at myself for my body not going into labor yet which I know is ridiculous but I cant help feeling this way. Did anyone else have this problem? What should I do to calm myself and relax? Im open to ANY suggestions.

imamommmmyyy

Asked by imamommmmyyy at 3:32 PM on Mar. 28, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I was anxious too, but not to this extent. Heres one thing to remember: it is WAY easier to care for a baby while it is still inside of you, rather then when it is born!!! Focus on some ways you can "help" it come sooner- go for walks, eat spicy food, have sex (while you still can!). Go through your hospital bag and fold everything into nice neat piles, and go through LO's room and fold/organize in there. Trust me, itll come!
    serioussifL

Answer by serioussifL at 3:41 PM on Mar. 28, 2009

• Meditate. Just think of it this way your baby is chilling in the safest place in the world and will come when he or she is ready. Would you want to leave if you can sleep when you want, have a nice water bed to lay on and food at will. LMAO. Ok seiously thou your baby will come when its ready and worring isn't going to do anything but give you bad nerves. You don't want to have rocked nerves and labor kicks in thats the pits. Just chill out and enjoy tha last chance you have to sleep because once baby comes you can kiss that freedom to sleep whenever you want goodbye.
    punamai

Answer by punamai at 12:04 AM on Mar. 29, 2009