What is your biggest secret?

Feel free to answer anonymously!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:27 PM on Jun. 18, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I'm married and would never cheat but I do have a little crush on a coworker. I would never act on it but I fantasize about him a lot when I am with my DH.
    Anonymous

• my eating disorder is not really under control and it is getting really bad. no one has noticed yet though.
    Anonymous

• I had a kinda-abortion when I was 19. It was actually a medical procedure that was being tested in the US, but for the same purpose.
    Anonymous

• During a time when my husband and I were separated I slept with two of my guy friends. One of them he's always thought I liked, but I didn't, I was just sexually frustrated so we agreed to get together. The other friend I used to date and thought I was in love with. Part of me still thinks that.
    Anonymous

• My biggest secret is that I've had ONE affair. Not out of love, just for the sex. I love my husband, but he just didn't want to have sex anymore and I was feeling withdrawal and needed it! It only happened 4 times, after that it was over.
    Anonymous

• Probably my biggest secret is that I lost my virinity when I was 14.
    Anonymous

• my biggest secret?
    i have lots
    i was raped when i was younger..
    i smoke pot (and its not to run away, its medical)
    Anonymous

• I secretly wish I didn't have the life that I do...it is WAY to hard...I want to move somewhere where NO ONE knows me...
    Anonymous

• prolly the thing that would shock most of you about me.. as a teenager I was a bigtime druggie..you name it I did it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:45 AM on Jun. 21, 2008

• I was almost raped at 11 years old by my babysitter's 14 year old brother.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:05 AM on Jun. 22, 2008