How Many days a week do you cook? And what meals do you make?

I generally cook 3-4 days a week, and we eat out or bring home food the other couple days.

Asked by Silvia1011 at 11:31 AM on Jun. 20, 2008 in Food & Drink

• I cook Tuesday - Friday, dh cooks Monday nights. The weekends are leftovers or free for all (sandwiches, salads, etc).
    During the summer I tend to make many meals either in the crockpot - roast beef, potatoes, carrots - chicken/gravy etc
    or we eat alot of salads. Taco salad (lettuce, toms, burgers, cheese, tortilla chips topped with lowfat italian YUMMY!) , pasta salads, chicken salad...

Answer by New2WAHJ at 11:56 AM on Jun. 20, 2008

• I cook at least 4 days and the we have pizza night or chinese. I am working toward doing 5 days. I cook turkey burgers, chicken, tacos and on thursdays we do breakfast for dinner. We have eggs and pancakes. I am hoping to start using the crockpot for more meals.

Answer by lynn63042 at 11:56 AM on Jun. 20, 2008

• I can't afford to eat out so I cook about every single night unless it is fend for yourself night. I make anything and everything almost. Some of our regulars are: Beef sausage w/ mac and cheese, spaghetti, porcupine meatballs, fettucine alfredo w/ chicken, beef tips and noodles, philly cheesesteak sammys.

Answer by momoflilangel at 12:56 PM on Jun. 20, 2008

• I cook every single night..we have a list of things we like to eat that I can make. We choose a 2 week menu from that and usually stick with it, of course, things happen and sometimes we don't. BUT I like doing it that way the best b/c I could never remember to lay out meat or have waht I need to make meals if I didn't :)

Answer by schmoo_mommy at 4:33 PM on Jun. 20, 2008

• 7 days a week. always a meat, a starch like potatoes or pasta or rice a Veggie and a bread. It's the way we both grew up and it's better than eating out. Dinner together will keep you together.

Answer by vbruno at 5:17 PM on Jun. 20, 2008