Will someone explain the no cry sleep method to me???

I just want to know what it is,what you do, how it works, and so on lol I guess I asked for a lot!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:41 PM on Mar. 28, 2009 in General Parenting

• Yeah, you did...you might want to check out the book. **grin**

Basically...it's going to your child, soothing, and then leaving again. It also involves tracking your child's natural sleep patterns so you know what naturally works.

Answer by gdiamante at 3:43 PM on Mar. 28, 2009

• I used it very successfully but you need the book. It offers suggestions based on your specific situation and what you want to accomplish. It has different methods for those who co-sleep, those who don't, those who use formula or breastfeed, those who want to move baby to a crib, etc. Pretty much any situation you might have.
    Pauline3283

Answer by Pauline3283 at 6:25 PM on Mar. 28, 2009