Does your dd have a huge wardrobe? How many pants and shirts for instance.

My mother always marvels over how many cloths my dd has. She always says "when you were little I had 2 dresses for you" "Your dd has 10"

Or something like that.

She has maybe 17 or so shirts for summer and maybe 15 or so shorts and capris. Maybe around 10 or 12 dresses.

But I buy all clearance or thrift store. So I dont spend much at all.

About how many does you dd have.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:59 PM on Mar. 28, 2009 in Shopping

• I do not have any girls...but as for my boys..the amount of clothes they have is crazy!! My 9 yr old has around 40 prs of pants!...I am not sure how many shirts..but its A LOT!!! I also buy at thrift stores. I went today and bought him 8 prs of shorts for less than $1 each and they are in perfect condition!
    Anonymous

• I have 30 pairs of jeans, probably as many T-shirts and 25 blouses!

lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 6:27 PM on Mar. 28, 2009

• My DD's closet is slammed packed and has a whole dresser slammed packed! She has so much that still have the tags on it! For Fall / Winter she probably had 20 pair of pants, 20 dresses, around 60 shirts, 10 coats and probably 25 pair of shoes and not to mention a hairbow to match each outfit! Last year she had 21 bathing suits! It is ridiculous! I buy most stuff off of ebay and then resell it and sometimes make lore money than I paid for it! Little girls are so much fun!!!!
    Anonymous

• My daughter can go for a month at least without wearing the same thing twice. I just cannot help myself. I love to buy her clothes.
    Magpie75

Answer by Magpie75 at 11:02 PM on Mar. 28, 2009

• My dd has 30 winter outfits, 30 summer outfits, 5 skirt outfits, and 5 dresses.
    Ibelongtojesus

Answer by Ibelongtojesus at 10:02 AM on Mar. 29, 2009

• my daughter has about 10 dresses(fancy and casual), 10 pairs of pants, 15 pairs of shorts/skirts, and probably about 30 shirts (long and short sleeve). We buy all of her clothes at thrift stores. the only place i buy her any new clothes is walmart or ross and that isnt even all that often.
    abygalesmom

Answer by abygalesmom at 2:57 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• My oldest daughter does not have that many really
    But my youngest daughter has her whole closet and a dresser full
    hand me downs mostly from my other daughter ant many many more!
    jackets ha atleast 30-40 i think im addicted to clothes!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:12 AM on Mar. 30, 2009