What exactly are you supposed to do on your wedding night?

I know its supposed to be a big deal and whatever but besides just having sex, whats the big deal about it, also what is the something old something new something borrowed and something blue?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:09 PM on Mar. 28, 2009 in Relationships

• On my wedding night the sex was great and all night! :D My DH was in the Army and had to leave in 3 days to go back to training, so we made up for the 4 months we were going to have to be apart. And it was the second time we had sex in our relationship. Now I didn't really do the "Something old, Something new..." .

Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 6:16 PM on Mar. 28, 2009

• Having the intercourse part is making it official, its just a tradition thing =]
    Anonymous

• Sex on your wedding night is overrated. We were so tired from the day that we had a quicky and went to sleep before our early morning flight...

Emmy_Dollface

Answer by Emmy_Dollface at 4:17 PM on Mar. 28, 2009

• some couple get a gift for each other & exchanged them. . . I know some wrote letters to their spouse & exchanged them also.
    ColtsFan1912

Answer by ColtsFan1912 at 4:20 PM on Mar. 28, 2009

• Something old that has been in your family for years, something borrowed that explains it self and something blue wear blue somewhere on you, underwear, garder belt, neckless, ring.
    Anonymous

• Your wedding night is no longer the big deal it used to be because people dont saved themselves for marriage any more. It used to be the FIRST time they had sex, and consummated the marriage. My wedding night was amazing. Yes we were tired but we still had an amazing time.
    abbynzachsmommy

Answer by abbynzachsmommy at 6:05 PM on Mar. 28, 2009

• Whatever you want!!!!!! lol It's your night!
    I've been married 3 times and finally found my soul mate, but I think
    we were too tired to do much of anything. It's going to be a very long day!!!!!
    gothlingmom

Answer by gothlingmom at 6:39 PM on Mar. 28, 2009