Please help how do a deal with a 15 year old stepdaughter who wants to sleep with her dad and me.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:21 PM on Mar. 28, 2009 in Relationships

• 15 yrs old and wants to sleep wit u guys thats not rit no clue wat to tell u sorry
    butterscotch297

Answer by butterscotch297 at 4:23 PM on Mar. 28, 2009

• she doesnt want to sleep with you, she wants to sleep with her dad. your her stepmother and generally shes probably thinking your taking her moms place. sorry, but its true and not meant to be a smart answer.
    Anonymous

• She wants to keep you and her father apart. She is old enough to know about sex and by sleeping with you two she makes sure your not having any. LOL You need to put your foot down and let her know she is too old for that. Your husband should back you up on this. Give her and her father lots of time to spend together, but the bedroom is for you and your husband and should be offlimits.
    nannabart

Answer by nannabart at 5:21 PM on Mar. 28, 2009

• When I used to fall asleep on the couch I'd wake up and my son would be asleep in the floor next to me. He was about her age. He hated his step dad and my (now x) hated it when the boy did that. Needless to say it caused major problems. I ended up getting rid of the step dad.

Answer by admckenzie at 6:11 PM on Mar. 28, 2009

• oh maybe she's having some emotional problems. When I was 17 I was assaulted, and I started sleeping on my mom's floor because being alone at night was so terrifying for me. I never told my mom, and she and my dad still laugh about it (me suddenly sleeping on their floor or bed) when I was so old.

Anonymous