please help

im 21 weeks and for some reason i keep sleeping on my stomack ive tried pillows blackets sleeping against the wall nothing works. i still wake up every morning on my stomack , is it really as bad as everyone says.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:23 PM on Mar. 28, 2009 in Pregnancy

• No you can sleep on your stomache for as long as it is comfortable!
    jparker289

Answer by jparker289 at 4:32 PM on Mar. 28, 2009

• As long as your comfortable it's ok. I'm 35 weeks and could still sleep on my stomach until a couple weeks ago and baby is perfectly fine!
    lexluvsmaelii

Answer by lexluvsmaelii at 4:40 PM on Mar. 28, 2009

• no its ok if you are comfy its not hurting the baby just down do a belly flop or anything like that. but if it start causing you pain or the baby seems to freak out then its time to try another way. As you get bigger and towards the end of the pregnancy it will get harder and harder for you to get comfy and fall asleep so enjoy every bit of sleep you can get now no matter what way you wake up.
    J_L_Fshr

Answer by J_L_Fshr at 4:47 PM on Mar. 28, 2009