super embarrassing question..

i had a hemorrhoid when i was pregnant with my daughter. she is almost two now. my boyfriend really likes anal but i haven't done that since before i had my daughter. i'm afraid it will hurt or cause a "flare up" .. does anyone know?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:35 PM on Mar. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• not sure my aunt had the same problem
    butterscotch297

Answer by butterscotch297 at 4:38 PM on Mar. 28, 2009

• I've heard it can cause lots of issues with hemriods. Like flare ups, infections, and a friend of mine who worked in a hospital had one lady who had anal w/ hemriods and she pooped out her intestine the doc had to put it back in. I personally haven't had hemriods or even anal. That's just what I've heard. Look it up on medicalinfo.com would be your best bet. Sorry I couldn't be more help.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 4:51 PM on Mar. 28, 2009

• I can't have anal because I have tendencies to have hemmoroids, especially after having my baby. The bad thing is, my SO wants it but I simply can't do it. I get them really bad.
    Anonymous

• Maybe have it removed.
    sweetmom1007

Answer by sweetmom1007 at 5:42 PM on Mar. 28, 2009