How can I loose weight?

Iam constanly going and don't have time to stop and work out. I am a full-time student, wife, and mother. What is something I can do to help me loose weight? I can't count calories because I'm not really sure how to. What are some suggestions?

Mrs.Wright2007

Asked by Mrs.Wright2007 at 4:36 PM on Mar. 28, 2009 in Health

• Being active is the first big and most important step you can take to loosing weight.I know your life must be hectic doing all you do but be happy!Alot of moms gain weight staying home,so don't do that!I would bring a water bottle with you wherever you go also bring cut-up fruits and vegetables to avoid carby temptations.
    countingsparows

Answer by countingsparows at 4:53 PM on Mar. 28, 2009

• just make sure to eat healthy and don't worry about counting calories i never did and lost a bunch of weight if u eat normal just cut it in half what u would normally eat good luck
    butterscotch297

Answer by butterscotch297 at 4:42 PM on Mar. 28, 2009

• Im nineteen, we have a 9 month old and im 5 months pregnant. The doctor appointments are endless... I dont have as much going on as you but buying "Dumbells" and getting a workout video helps ALOT. I use Lyndsay Brins pregnancy videos. Its the best one ive used so far, you should try them ;)
    SpiritedTigress

Answer by SpiritedTigress at 4:46 PM on Mar. 28, 2009

• If you are not opposed to taking medication for it you can ask our doctor about Phentermine or Adipex. I have lost 40 in just a VERY small ammount of time. It's a pill and it works. Some people are okay with taking meds others aren't it is your choice.
    Peanut_Farley

Answer by Peanut_Farley at 4:52 PM on Mar. 28, 2009