daddy's girls

i was my daddy's baby up until i got pregnant. does anyone here have any daddy's girls?

aliciatron

Asked by aliciatron at 4:39 PM on Mar. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I was a daddy's girl...really still am. My daughter is a huge daddy's girl. Her daddy is deployed and she carries around a pic of him every where she goes.
    abbynzachsmommy

Answer by abbynzachsmommy at 6:45 PM on Mar. 28, 2009

• oh ya rit here im a daddys girl and so is my daughter
    butterscotch297

Answer by butterscotch297 at 4:40 PM on Mar. 28, 2009

• My daughter tells me she's a princess and daddy is king.
    dle4125

Answer by dle4125 at 4:45 PM on Mar. 28, 2009

• Yes I have a daddys girl. However I was more an Aunties girl.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 4:47 PM on Mar. 28, 2009

• Mine were total daddy's girl until they hit puberty...Then mom understood them more
    debbie1972

Answer by debbie1972 at 4:47 PM on Mar. 28, 2009

• I have to say I am a daddys girl. He bought me my first house and still contiues give.
    Anonymous

• do your guy's SO's or DF's love your daughter(s) to pieces? what i wouldnt give to have a little daddy's girl lol
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 4:49 PM on Mar. 28, 2009

• I don't have a daughter... but i'm a daddy's girl. Always have been. My dad visited in May of last summer (while he was travelling for work, he only stayed two days, but o man it was great to have him) and in July we went back home to see my parents and my inlaws. I had just seen my dad 3 months before and I was most excited to see him. I went out help after my nephew was diagnosed with cancer (my mom was with my sister and nephew and my 16 and 17 yearold sisters were kind of left to fend for themselves because of situation and my dad worked two jobs plus going between the younger ones and my nephew.) It was great I could go out there and help out and get to see everyone but the best part was sitting up with my dad and talking every night after work. l love my daddy!!!
    Crystal1124

Answer by Crystal1124 at 4:49 PM on Mar. 28, 2009

• I don't have girls but I was by daddy's baby girl. He was happy to have me and my twin brother when he was 57.
    sweetmom1007

Answer by sweetmom1007 at 5:41 PM on Mar. 28, 2009

• I am a daddy's girl and my youngest is a real daddy's girl!
    lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 6:25 PM on Mar. 28, 2009