my 2 yr old is potty training and whiel I was at work he pooped on the floor and my 6 mos old found it and ate some...

my mom said he acted like he liked it and she said she gagged and cleaned him up.
would you be pissed at your mom if she didn't notice a 2 yr old shitting on the floor and a baby eating it right away???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:48 PM on Mar. 28, 2009 in General Parenting

• I'd laugh:|
    lizzeh

Answer by lizzeh at 4:49 PM on Mar. 28, 2009

• Absolutely, I'd be pissed; no offense but, I wouldn't let anyone who didn't catch those two activites taking place wathc my kids. What was her explanation for not knowing this happened in time to stop either one?

BubbaLuva

Answer by BubbaLuva at 4:53 PM on Mar. 28, 2009

• Id on't know what she was doing. I was too pissed to ask. she thought maybe he had an accident while running to the toilet by himself and didn't see any fall on the floor, the baby crawls all over the place and found it. :-| gag me
    Anonymous

• I'm sorry that happened;I assume the baby was fine though, since you didn't mention anything bad happening, thank God; at least the baby didn't get sick though. Is your Mom the only person you have to watch them? Maybe it's too much for her? Idk, I just hope nothing like this happens again. GL!

BubbaLuva

Answer by BubbaLuva at 5:01 PM on Mar. 28, 2009

• ew lol no I wouldn't be pissed. Soometimes these things happen! I was baby sitting and after dinner/right before bath all 3 kids (under 4 yo) were running around mostly naked. DD had pooped in her diaper (like a pebble lol) so I took it off, dumped the poop in the toilet (I use cloth) and was washing my hands. One of the kids yelled, "Hope, Joli pooped on the floor!" So while I was cleaning HER hands (she had picked a piece up ewwww) I asked the oldest child to get me baby wipes so I could wipe up the floor. He said, "No, you no need baby wipes! Rocky (the dog) ate it already!!"

lmao I was dying laughing the whole time. It only takes a second for these things to happen~!
    epoh

Answer by epoh at 7:11 PM on Mar. 28, 2009

• id be a little upset but not too much so- things can happen sometimes but i would watch the baby- e coli can be transmitted through fecal matter- if u notice any symptoms of anything i would call the doc right away- not to scare u but just to inform- good luck and i hope everything goes well!
    Anonymous

• I'd be disgusted, but unfortunately, sometimes things happen.
    Mizzjos

Answer by Mizzjos at 2:10 PM on Mar. 30, 2009