Did you know.....

That Jehovah's Witnesses count & submit the hours they spend "preaching the good news" to thier local congregations? Something to consider when discussing thier religion online or in person...is it really a conversation for the betterment of those involved or just a means to fulfil thier "theocratic" ministerial duties?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:50 PM on Mar. 28, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Since they believe works get you to Heaven, they probably just do it to fulfill their "duties".
    Anonymous

• I didnt know that, but it explains why I am getting bugged by them all the time. But they always get offended when I ask them if I can share some of my beliefs with them? Why is that?
    AK_aries

Answer by AK_aries at 4:52 PM on Mar. 28, 2009

• OP here, It's my understanding that to listen to anothers beliefs or attend another church or whatever would be opening themselves up to Satan's influence.
    Anonymous

• actually I don't "Count" the time I spend on here, and that's a really good diverting trick, if you can't explain away our beliefs then maybe you can try to cast aspersions on us... good play, Satan did the same thing when he call God a liar about what would really happen if Eve ate the fruit!!!

lisarose45

Answer by lisarose45 at 5:02 PM on Mar. 28, 2009

• you are so lost lisarose. do you not believe that Jehova's witness's could be wrong. Thats not a possibility.
    Anonymous

• I do not see why anyone who has a firm belief in their own religion would try to cast doubt on others. Thank God we all have freedom to worship the way we want

Anonymous

• No, after studying the Bible *I used my KJV by the way* (Bible study is required by everyone before they can be baptised) and looking at the original Hebrew and Greek words I found the truth in God's word,
    lisarose45

Answer by lisarose45 at 5:10 PM on Mar. 28, 2009

• I did too. However mine is a different interpretation.
    Anonymous

• Remember that Jesus taught the truth, he corrected the Pharisees publicly when their teachings didn't aline with what Jesus knew to be the truth...

lisarose45

Answer by lisarose45 at 5:12 PM on Mar. 28, 2009

• OP here, that's a great diversion as well, anyone who would post completely factual information that doesn't cast Jehovah's Witnessses in a positive light must be an agent of Satan.
    Anonymous