plus sized designer clothes

why cant fatties like me be stylish? lol. the only pants i could find in my size was a juicy couture sweat suit. i think they were hinting at me lol

aliciatron

Asked by aliciatron at 4:53 PM on Mar. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• You don't have to lose weight to look stylish. Not at all! Have you seen Ashley Stewart's clothes line? It's fabulous. It makes me wanna be plus-size just to get into it.

Ignore the nasty, ugly remarks from ppl who don't exist.
    SugaB28

Answer by SugaB28 at 4:56 PM on Mar. 28, 2009

• If you want to wear designer clothes then loose weight. That wasn't to hard now was it?
    Anonymous

• dont worry about me sugab, they cant tell me anything i dont know and it takes a lot to mess up my swagger ;]

i know i need to lose weight, i wish it were that easy! :] i'll look at ashley stewart's line
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 5:04 PM on Mar. 28, 2009

• anon 4:55, that was so uncalled for. I am also plus size and of course we all realize that losing a little weight would do us all good. I have trouble finding things that I like also. I am going to check out Ashley Stewart's line also.
    beingamomrocks1

Answer by beingamomrocks1 at 5:12 PM on Mar. 28, 2009

• I just check it out, and the clothes are amazing! My husband should probably look out because i think I may be going on a spending spree lol.
    beingamomrocks1

Answer by beingamomrocks1 at 5:14 PM on Mar. 28, 2009

• I have never heard of Ashley Stewart....thanks for the notion....I'll have to check her out.

I don't know how fashionable you like to be or what age bracket you fall in, but there are very nice clothing at a store called Catherine's. A bit pricey, but well worth it. Everything is made extremely well, you get personalized service, and they carry items for young ladies up to the older generation and from under clothing to the professional minded. They even have some dresses for church or semi-formal affairs.

Are there any other stores or clothing lines a "woman" can look at? Wal-Mart just doesn't seem to carry anything suitable for me anymore. I'm greatly disappointed that they have downsized their Plus department and now carry pretty much only tops that look like maternity tops. (sigh)
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 9:50 PM on Mar. 28, 2009

• What I mean by under clothing is actually undergarments....sorry.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 9:52 PM on Mar. 28, 2009