Does anyone buy kitchen cutlery?

B/c i'm trying to do something knew to make income. I dont know who to sell them to because there kind of expensive but has great quality, durability, and comes with a forever warranty.

ms.cherie

Asked by ms.cherie at 4:57 PM on Mar. 28, 2009 in Home & Garden

• the good thing about sales when you have an expensive product is that people can get it using a credit card or take advantage of a plan from the manufacturer of the product you are selling. In this tough economy it's hard to sell anything but like we see happen all the time, many people buy than what they can afford. And if you really believe in a product, it's even easier to sell it! Good luck! Sales people make a killing if they know what they're doing...
    ericadrian

Answer by ericadrian at 5:08 PM on Mar. 28, 2009

• Everyone buys cutlery. You just have to believe in what you are doing and do it. For starters show it to your friends and family and anyone you know. You can also take some when you go for your appointments and any social group you might be part of. All the best.
    sanab

Answer by sanab at 5:35 PM on Mar. 28, 2009

• If I were you, I would see if the brand is something that professional chefs would stand by. It's their opinion that would help people feel secure about the purchase. My so is a huge fan of good cutlery... most people want a good set in the house... Doing research in to the quality of the product is what you need before buying in to the product. Good luck.
    preggoandfat

Answer by preggoandfat at 6:20 PM on Mar. 28, 2009