I need a new beaty makeover. Where can i go to get a new look?

I am 33 years old, a single divorced mom of 2 kids. I am back into the dating scene, and need a new look. Need to get rid of the stressed out frazzled mom look. any suggestions where i can get a makeover?

alisha104

Asked by alisha104 at 5:14 PM on Mar. 28, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• Well...you can actually do it yourself but since you asked where you could go, here's a few suggestions. Find a salon and ask for a consultation (new hair color, new cut, etc) You can get your eyebrows done anywhere. Makeup....your local mall to see who offers a free intro to new makeup, etc. It's really simple. A makeover consists of a complete new look. Go where you can achieve that. Congrats on getting back out there in the dating scene.
    SugaB28

Answer by SugaB28 at 6:25 PM on Mar. 28, 2009

• Start reading womens magazines such as cosmogirl or going to the magazine's website for beauty tips. You can also get beauty tips from most make-up websites. Search for advice specifically for your body, skin, etc. type because everyone is different and not all beauty tips work for everyone.
    youngmom3525

Answer by youngmom3525 at 7:46 PM on Mar. 28, 2009

• I can send you everything you need for a new makeover or I can set you up with a Mary Kay consultant in your area who can meet with you in person and give you a free facial and makeover. let me know if you are interested
    mommy492006

Answer by mommy492006 at 8:32 PM on Mar. 28, 2009

• Go thru mags and see if there is a style that you like. But remember everyone is different and what looks good on one person doesn't mean it will look good on another. Good luck
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 10:14 PM on Mar. 28, 2009