how much weight is normal for 16 weeks preg

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:15 PM on Mar. 28, 2009 in Pregnancy

• do you mean weight gain? It is different for everyone. I actually lost wieght and didn't gain anything with this pregnancy and the last until 20 weeks.
    celticreverie

Answer by celticreverie at 5:20 PM on Mar. 28, 2009

• I am 18 weeks pregnant with twins and have lost 15 pounds! So I don't think that there is a set amount of weight gain needed for that far along.
    TiffanyReed

Answer by TiffanyReed at 5:22 PM on Mar. 28, 2009

• Depends on the person I lost weight in the begaining of both of mine. As long as your Dr. says your weight is good i wouldn't worry about it.
    BabyGsMaMa13

Answer by BabyGsMaMa13 at 5:31 PM on Mar. 28, 2009

• How much weight you should gain also depends on your BMI before you were pregnant. This is a great conversation to have with your Doc at your next Doctor's appointment.
    MichelleDorton

Answer by MichelleDorton at 6:25 PM on Mar. 28, 2009