would this be ok?

Monday will be six weeks since i had my baby n I think Iam getting my period, would it be ok to use a tampon now?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:29 PM on Mar. 28, 2009 in Pregnancy

• they say not to, but i did and nothing happened. I'm just not a big fan of pads though. so do whatever makes you feel comfortable
    Anonymous

• Have you had your 6 week check up yet? I not then no! You need to get the ok from your Dr first. If you aren't healed completely yet using a tampon will irritate you and cause the healing process to take much longer.
    kimberly1981

Answer by kimberly1981 at 5:33 PM on Mar. 28, 2009

• you should ask your doctor
    Anonymous

• My check up is on monday. I've already done alot of things they say not to and i feel fine. the problem is i have no pads and no way of getting any.
    Anonymous

• then do it. even though they tell you not to.
    Anonymous

• ouch
    u can try if you REALLY want to but i suggest waiting until your next period
    Riosmommy

Answer by Riosmommy at 5:49 PM on Mar. 28, 2009

• I don't even want to think about how it would feel if even a small part of it gets attached to tissue due to dried blood!
    calydu

Answer by calydu at 5:57 PM on Mar. 28, 2009

• I suggest you don't. Its better to be safe than sorry.
    youngmom3525

Answer by youngmom3525 at 7:18 PM on Mar. 28, 2009