Remembering the last person you looked at, what can you say nice about them that's complimentary, no matter who that person is or age?

My husband and I are just not getting along but if I told him one of our kids needed or really deserved something he'd listen to that and talk about it without fighting. Even if the last person you saw most recently is someone you don't like, except of course for some one who's done you physical or emotional harm or could, what is nice about that last seen person?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:50 PM on Mar. 28, 2009 in Relationships

• That he's kind and honest.

Answer by Bmat at 5:55 PM on Mar. 28, 2009

• My seventeen year old daughter,just went out the door ,after hitting me up for gas money, But she is so pretty.
    Val504

Answer by Val504 at 5:56 PM on Mar. 28, 2009

• That would be my 3 month old daughter. Shes such a good baby!
    serioussifL

Answer by serioussifL at 5:56 PM on Mar. 28, 2009

• My 9 yr old is who I looked at last....and I have to say he has the biggest heart of anyone I know!
    my_three_sons

Answer by my_three_sons at 5:58 PM on Mar. 28, 2009

• My husband- He may be cheap and buy the cheapest yet thickest steaks (terrible cut) possible.. but he trys so hard to make me happy :) I love him
    lonelymom911

Answer by lonelymom911 at 6:00 PM on Mar. 28, 2009

• ya my 9 yr old also..she may not always win but she sure tries her hardest///
    snowmom974

Answer by snowmom974 at 6:02 PM on Mar. 28, 2009

• My husband- He drives me insane but he is such a good father to our babies.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 6:52 PM on Mar. 28, 2009

• He's my brother and his heart is in the right place.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 7:24 PM on Mar. 28, 2009

• My hubby. He's devoted to us, his family. He's hard working, loving, affectionate.
    Buffie95

Answer by Buffie95 at 8:46 PM on Mar. 28, 2009