Is it almost time...

Okay so first off i went into pre term labor when i was 26 wks now i am 32 almost 33 I had my first son at 37 and my second at 36. With my first my mucas plug came out at like 4 or 5 pm and i was in full labor at the hospital at 10 that night and boom son was here. with my second plug didn't come til i was already admited in hospital in labor. So question is ... pieces of my plug have started to come out, and i have had back pain for about 3 days. my doc put my due date at may 19 but everyone is saying that it was off. even my doc doesn't think i will make it that far. so two things is it possible for due date to be april 19 instead of may and with the signs that i have listed above do you think it could be coming sooner than later.....

pswife

Asked by pswife at 6:19 PM on Mar. 28, 2009 in Pregnancy

• with my son i was told my due date would be march 19 2004 but i ended up going into labor feb 17 2004 and i lost my mucus plug at 1100 am and was in labor within the hour then labor lasted till feb 19th when they ended it with a csection lol but i would say it sounds like ur gonna go soon! good luck and i hope everything goes well
    lovelyli217

Answer by lovelyli217 at 6:24 PM on Mar. 28, 2009

• ive been in serious pain and lost my plug about 3 weeks ago . that all started about 29 weeks and im still pregnant and 36 weeks . it is true your due date can be wrong but idk about a whole month . yes your baby can come early but i dont know about your due date being that off .
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 6:39 PM on Mar. 28, 2009