Please help me understand.....

I have PCOS so my OBGYN put me on Provera to start my period and then following that I am supposed to start Clomid (fertility drug). I got off Provera two days ago and I just started bleeding this morning BUT im dry right now and not bleeding. Its started out this morning really red and then just got a little light color a while ago and now Im dry for the moment being. Is this normal? Would I actually count this as day one of my period? How heavy was your period after getting off Provera?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:26 PM on Mar. 28, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• this happened to me... just go with the flow (pun intended) for a while... i had heavy bleeding for a day and then it stopped for a day and then it came back again.... its just your body coming to terms with what its been asked to do...
    good luck mumma and lots of baby dust :)
    sunshine89

Answer by sunshine89 at 7:34 PM on Mar. 28, 2009