Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What is......

What is the little square with the coffee cup next to my replies called and how can I change it. Sorry--I'm kinda slow when it comes to the terms of this sight and how to do things scare the life outa me.


Asked by dle4125 at 6:31 PM on Mar. 28, 2009 in About CafeMom

Level 2 (9 Credits)
This question is closed.
Answers (2)
  • it is your avatar/photo and it can be changed in privacy & settings at the very top of the page

    Answer by ZaTa at 6:41 PM on Mar. 28, 2009

  • ty

    Answer by dle4125 at 7:00 PM on Mar. 28, 2009

Next question in About CafeMom
accessing homepage

Next question overall (Pregnancy)
TMI but wondering....

close Cafemom Join now to connect to other members! Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN