What's the weirdest thing any of your kids have ever done? My toddler daughter climbed my kitchen table while I was talking to my insurance company and

my daughter pood on the table!!!!! GROSSSSS!!!!!!!! I shrieked in disgust and screamed and the agent asked me what happened. I asked her if she was a mom and I told her I just couldn't tell her but my daughter was safe, she wasn't hurt. yet. lol. I'm sure they had a good laugh that afternoon coming up with scenarios of what my lo did!!! What's some far out things you kids have done whether little or grown??!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:32 PM on Mar. 28, 2009 in General Parenting

• where do i begin........ lol! i have seen almost everything- from my oldest telling the oddest jokes (i mean they r really out there) oh and the time he asked me wut the bally thing hanging from his peepee is lol- to my middle and his odd ball ways of walking around the house (no matter wut the weather) in a hat gloves and a belt slung across his shoulder like a little rambo lol and and his love of eating dirt...strange- then theres my youngest who likes to climb up to the top of the couch and lounge there like a cat oh and how he likes to strip his diaper off and squat on the floor to take a dump or pee but thinks his little potty is for his feet! lmao! the wild world of parenting! u never know wut will happen next! i cant wait till this new little one comes to see how much crazier and sillier my life gets! lol
    lovelyli217

Answer by lovelyli217 at 7:52 PM on Mar. 28, 2009

• My oldest is 25. He used to dress up in mad scientist gear to do the chore of cleaning the bathroom and he loved it, what a sight that always was. Kind of mad scientist and cowboy joe combined into one - draw pardner and the guns would be the squirt cleansers!! My youngest who decorated my kitchen table with her poop used to do pullup lifts for upper harm strength on our oven door when she was a toddler. And oven doors are pretty heavy!!! I'm sure my middle did some totally crazy things too but they're escaping me right now. While I'm writing this I'm reading again loveli217 about your kids. God I love kids. They're sooooo funnnnny!
    Anonymous

• Two of my kids were daredevils, I walked into the kitchen one day and my daughter was climbing up the front of the fridge.
    sammiesmom2000

Answer by sammiesmom2000 at 8:43 AM on Mar. 29, 2009