discharge?

I am 39 weeks pregnant and I have been having alot of discharge. It looks like spit though, it has been thicker and more frequent the past couple days, but today it is alot and looks like spit, is this normal?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:39 PM on Mar. 28, 2009 in Pregnancy

• if it is something different then usual then you should tell your dr . but your discharge willl change alot i know mine has gone from thick to white to thin and clear its all normal .
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 6:41 PM on Mar. 28, 2009

• By spit do you mean its kinda bubbly, or that its super thick and snotty like?

If it is more like snot, then you may have been losing your mucus plug over the past few days.

If it is frothy at all, you need to tell your doctor and see what he/she thinks.
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 6:53 PM on Mar. 28, 2009

• Call your doctor. But as long as there is no blood in it and you are not having contractions I think you are alright. But just to be sure call your doctor.
    mamofive

Answer by mamofive at 7:23 PM on Mar. 28, 2009