ligament pain

Has anyone experienced round ligament pain? If so what did it feel like? Did it come and go in spasms or was it constant? How severe was the pain?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:05 PM on Mar. 28, 2009 in Pregnancy

• ive experienced it more in the past week. i'll be 19 weeks 2morrow. it feels like im being stabbed, literally. usually only on one side.. started in my left. and yesterday i felt it in my right side.....freaking horrible horrible horrible is the best i can explain it... oh and it would usually only last maybe 45 min or so....
    kacim

Answer by kacim at 7:10 PM on Mar. 28, 2009

• it hurt so bad, it was very sharp, and with my first preg. i thought it was labor and went to the emergency room haha! it was the stretching of my muscles, they actually diagnosed me with round ligament pain, hehe! curling in a ball kinda helped! good luck!
    hailee_bage

Answer by hailee_bage at 7:48 PM on Mar. 28, 2009