whats going on with me now?

i have more acid coming up, not quite heart burn it just comes up and goes away. more back pain than ever, moods well they have gotten so much better, i stay tired no matter how much i sleep, i have no appetite and when i try to make myself eat i get nasueated, i can eat one time a day and be satistifeid but i try to eat more for the baby, i am 36 weeks with my first baby. so i am so lost

sfewell09

Asked by sfewell09 at 7:05 PM on Mar. 28, 2009 in Pregnancy

• It sounds completely normal to me. That's exactly how I felt at 36 weeks. I'm not sure how 37 weeks + is as my baby was born at 37 weeks exactly, but just remember that in 4 weeks you're going to meet that wonderful bundle of joy!!! Sleep as much as you can because you won't be getting much soon enough. Congratulations and good luck!
    Anonymous

• Ive been having the same problem for about 3 weeks (im 40 1/2 weeks). When I asked my doctor he said it could be a sign of preeclampsia (high blood pressure) but when he checked it mine was perfect. He sent me for extra tests anyways just in case and the explanation they gave me is that I was having alot of Braxton Hicks even though I wasnt feeling them. The constant tightening and loosing was causing the lose of appetite and nausea and the back pain was just because of the constant stress of the baby weight and the BH. Im not a doctor so Im not going to say you have the same thing I do but I figured Id mention it because I had the exact same symptoms. I was told to just rest, drink lots of water, and not to worry about the eating unless I started to loose weight (which I did slightly). When I began loosing weight they had me drinking supplements VERY slowly (Carnation instant breakfast were best for my stomach). Good Luck!
    imamommmmyyy

Answer by imamommmmyyy at 7:19 PM on Mar. 28, 2009

• First Congrats!!! second, your pregnant.. that is what is going on now!!! some people have this, and my best friend did. Smoking is not good, and it also makes you not hungry, double reason not to. talk to your doctor about small meals through out the day and make sure you are taking prenatal vitamins. My friends dr. said that is more important than eating, that will give you almost all the nutrients the baby needs.. but you need to eat atlest 3 times a day, for you. Eating will give you more energy. Try breads. and low acidic foods, peanut butter and jelly sandwiches and crackers with p.b. and maybe soups or noodles with steamed veggies?? Hope it gets better!! Also i think there is something your doctor can give you something to help with the sickness to make you hungry??
    muzikgrl477

Answer by muzikgrl477 at 7:25 PM on Mar. 28, 2009

• you sound just like me lol . it is normal ...
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 7:25 PM on Mar. 28, 2009

• I still can't find where the op said she was smoking, or anyone else for that fact...
    You're normal. It should get better once you have that baby!
    mysticfishtales

Answer by mysticfishtales at 7:30 PM on Mar. 28, 2009

• no i dnt smoke but i appreicate any answers, and all ths just started all of a sudden. my bp is normal so far, and i take my vitamins like im supposed to but the rn in l&d told me i need to eat more. but i cant :(
    sfewell09

Answer by sfewell09 at 7:39 PM on Mar. 28, 2009