How can I get my baby to kick me more?

LiLMaMa691

Asked by LiLMaMa691 at 7:44 PM on Mar. 28, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Orange juice always made my babies kick
    nudge08

Answer by nudge08 at 7:45 PM on Mar. 28, 2009

• Why do you want to? As long as you are feeling movement things are fine.
    teamquinn

Answer by teamquinn at 7:45 PM on Mar. 28, 2009

• pluck 'em
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 7:47 PM on Mar. 28, 2009

• Ok? Why would you want to? Are you not experiencing movement at odd times and starting to worry? If this is the case, have a snack and a drink and lay down in a quiet room. The baby will become more active in a few minutes. When you are active, often the baby is lulled to sleep by the motion.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 7:49 PM on Mar. 28, 2009

• eat some candy or something sweet always works
    greeniemommy

Answer by greeniemommy at 8:03 PM on Mar. 28, 2009

• poke em! lol- im 24 weeks and if i lay down and poke my stomach gently usually he starts moving around like crazy! lol- also a tall glass of ice water should get him going- i dont know why that works but it does- how far along are u- it depends on how far along u r to know exactly how much movement u should be feeling
    lovelyli217

Answer by lovelyli217 at 8:05 PM on Mar. 28, 2009

• awwww, your baby will move if your not active, so the more you stay still and relaxed he or she will move and of course something ice cold or just rubbling your belly may work, i am 36 weeks and 4days pregnant i go in my bedroom and relax and talk or read to my baby and he moves around like crazy
    dbarkley101306

Answer by dbarkley101306 at 8:29 PM on Mar. 28, 2009

• Lay down and you will feel the baby more. Also you can push lightly on your stomach and the baby will usually push back. You could also try eating/drinking sweet or spicy food.
    imamommmmyyy

Answer by imamommmmyyy at 10:28 PM on Mar. 28, 2009