could i still be pregnant?

I don't know how to word this, maybe I am just being an idiot and overlooking it.

About a week ago I had a horrible UTI. I went to the doctor and got meds for it. He had me get blood work done due to my nausea. I had told my dr that my last period started on Feb 27. Its always 28-31 days. That was March 24. I still don't have a period. Could it have been wrong or my period is just not coming? This is new for me.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:57 PM on Mar. 28, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• If your doctor did a pregnancy test, it could well have been to early to tell, so you should probably get another done, if only to put your mind at ease. But remember that all sorts of things can affect your cycle, including stress, which would fit in your case (been there, done that, lots of false alarms).
    ginsumom

Answer by ginsumom at 8:29 PM on Mar. 28, 2009

• I know sometimes when you start meds especially for infections it can throw off your cycle a little. That has happened to me before. But the fact that your doctor is taking blood can ease your worry becasue he will be able to tell you if your still pregnant. I think its the meds thou.
    Anonymous