can u get pregnant again while your already pregnant?

im 22weeks pregnant and i was wondering if u can get pregnant again if i was having sex threw my hole pregnancy?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:03 PM on Mar. 28, 2009 in Pregnancy

• ok...um..im not following you here
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 8:05 PM on Mar. 28, 2009

• You can't. Its impossible because there is no egg present since you have a developing fetus there. So enjoy the worry free birth control of pregnancy because the couple of weeks after giving birth, is when you're most fertile.
    youngmom3525

Answer by youngmom3525 at 8:06 PM on Mar. 28, 2009

• I've heard that it's possible to get pregnant with twins by two different men, if you produce two different eggs and both are fertilized by different men within those few days of fertility. Otherwise, no.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 8:07 PM on Mar. 28, 2009

• you dont ovulate when your pregnant so there is no egg that can be fertilized so now
    humaniterian87

Answer by humaniterian87 at 8:08 PM on Mar. 28, 2009

• please tell me you are joking
    AK_aries

Answer by AK_aries at 8:15 PM on Mar. 28, 2009

• hey my mom had fraternal twin that were about two weeks different in gestational age, because instead of her ovaries ovulating once a month and trading off one would relese an egg and the other would two weeks later. its uncommon but can happen, they told her that her chances it would happen again were good, so she stoped having babies after two sets of fraternal twins!
    jparker289

Answer by jparker289 at 8:19 PM on Mar. 28, 2009

• ARE YOU JOKING GIRL!!! Think about what your asking here. Did you not have health class in school. REALLY....
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 8:20 PM on Mar. 28, 2009

• ummmmmmmmmmmm that question was very unusual and odd to ask and honestly i dont think u can since ur already pregnant and that far along, but who knows anything is possible somehow someway, but if you do get pregnant while pregnant now please let me know, cause thats very odd and strange
    dbarkley101306

Answer by dbarkley101306 at 8:25 PM on Mar. 28, 2009

• no
    Anonymous

• Yes it can happen, very very very unlikely, a rare number of women have 2 uterusis(sp) or split uterus. My aunt is one of those women and was advised by her Dr. not to have sex will pregnant because it is a change she could get pregnant again. Google it and see what you come up with.
    Anonymous