I just want to get away from him...how can I move quickly?

I am really upset and I just want to take my 9 month old baby and leave town.
My ex boyfriend keeps telling me he wants to get back together, but I don't trust him and I don't like his mom at all. She has caused nothing but trouble for our relationship.
I am planning to move cross country to be near my family again. He is he only friend I have here, but he never has time for me. He is always bragging about how much fun he has with his friends-going out to eat, movies, bars, etc, but I have to stay home with the baby 24/7...no one calls ME to hang out. I could die and no one would know or care.
Last night, he came over to see the baby. After she went to bed, he started hitting on me and trying to kiss me, and I pushed him off of me and told him to stop. Then he called some young girl he met online and talked with her for almost 2 hours! I just wanted him to leave, but didn't want to be rude.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:06 PM on Mar. 28, 2009 in Relationships

• You're very lucky to have family you can be with even across country. Respect yourself now and you will feel better. Call your family now and you will also feel better. There that's two times better. Ask your family to arrange tickets. Ask them to help you arrange for movers if you have a lot. Love yourself by respecting yourself so your baby knows what is the right and wrong way to be treated by a guy.
    Anonymous

• CONTINUED

I have to give 30 days notice to my landlord before I can move, but I just want to leave NOW! I'm so hurt and saddened and jealous, and I'm depressed. I want to get back to my family ASAP but I feel like I'm trapped. How can I move quickly?
    Anonymous

• You didn't want to be rude?!?! Don't you think he's the one being totally rude. You can't be too soft, you have got to make it clear to him that what he's doing is wrong. If you haven't done so, maybe thats the reason why he's been doing those things. Don't be a pushover and let him step all over you, being his babymama and all you have many rights. If he doesn't want to listen to you and try to fix things then yea you have the right to leave then. But got to make it clear to him that what he's doing is wrong and how its making you feel, but say it in a normal tone; yelling always makes things worse.
    youngmom3525

Answer by youngmom3525 at 8:13 PM on Mar. 28, 2009

• Call your landlord tell him your moving out don't tell him or anyone he may know, call your family and get someone there to help you get your stuff and go back to your family were you will be happy and start all over again. Oh you should have kicked his ass out last night you were'nt being rude HE WAS!!!!!!
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 8:15 PM on Mar. 28, 2009

• Landlords will let you out of a lease for various reasons. Give your notice and leave. You don't have to stay in the home. I used to tell them to keep my deposit for the last month's rent and I'd leave. Call your family and have them send you a ticket and go home. You can repay them when you get settled.

Answer by admckenzie at 8:18 PM on Mar. 28, 2009

• Maybe you can talk to your landlord and tell them what is going on. Maybe they would be willing to work something out with you. If not, you might just have to pay rent for a place you won't be living (I don't think the landlord can complain too much about you moving if your rent is paid up for the 30 days after you leave). If that is going to make it harder for you to afford to move, can your family help you out at all?
    Anonymous