Do order your kids

clothes online? Do you do this because it's cheaper/better deals or do you do it for the designer stuff you cant find in reg. stores like Target, babies r us, etc.....?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:10 PM on Mar. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I order from Children's Place because our store is always picked over on the sale stuff, where as online they have more stock. I also order from Gap and JCPenny's for the same reason.
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 8:16 PM on Mar. 28, 2009

• No, because in case they don't fit right and have to mail them back.
    sweetmom1007

Answer by sweetmom1007 at 8:12 PM on Mar. 28, 2009

• I order from DrJays a lot I love the sales and I get the clothes usually in three days.

tlc-mom

Answer by tlc-mom at 8:12 PM on Mar. 28, 2009

• I order stuff from Children's Place because our closest store is over an hour away and shipping is only $5 no matter how much you purchase. Otherwise I prefer to buy stuff in store.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 8:13 PM on Mar. 28, 2009

• Sometimes I do it when i find a great sale. Sometimes it's to get stuff you can't find in the store because it's picked over. And sometimes it's because I want to get them stuff you can only buy in children's specialty shops.

momjoy1027

Answer by momjoy1027 at 8:20 PM on Mar. 28, 2009

• My sons sizes are hard to find in the store they always seem to have the size too big, or too small. They are twins so they always want something "similar, but different" its usually easy to look for that type of stuff online.
    Schleetle

Answer by Schleetle at 8:38 PM on Mar. 28, 2009

• nope I like to see them in person
    three-for-now

Answer by three-for-now at 9:10 PM on Mar. 28, 2009

• I do, but I have a teen age son who likes to pick out tee shirts on line that say some cool stuff on them.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 9:15 PM on Mar. 28, 2009

• No, never clothing. I have to see the item, look it over, and then check the fit. Very seldom do I order anything online, unless it is the only option, but never clothing.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 9:35 PM on Mar. 28, 2009