diet ??

I am feeling particularly fat today. Anyone one have an good reaonable diet ideas?

mommymeg03

Asked by mommymeg03 at 8:13 PM on Mar. 28, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• Don't skip breakfast, you actually tend to gain more weight if you do. Breakfast is also the best time of the day to eat whatever you like so go ahead and go crazy. But towards the end of the day you have to start cutting down. Don't eat carbs, sugar, anything fattening a couple hours before you go to sleep. Eating small portions through out the day speeds up metabolism, when your body knows its gona get fed every few hrs it starts digesting your food right away so it gets out of your system faster; but if your body cant predict the next time its gona eat or it knows that theres a long period of time between meals its going to hold your food longer and it turns into fat. Drinking the suggested daily amount of water (8 glasses a day or 0.5 oz for every pound you weigh) also helps. Eating citrus fruits such as grapefruit contains acids that help burn fat. Calculate the calories you need each day by the amount you use.
    youngmom3525

Answer by youngmom3525 at 8:26 PM on Mar. 28, 2009

• Aww I'm feeling fat too :( The previous answer was also helpful for me though. I've been doing pretty good with eating before 8 pm and having a good breakfast, but the water thing... Yeah, I need to work on that!!!! haha Cutting out sweets is soooooooo hard!!!!
    jbishop928

Answer by jbishop928 at 10:09 PM on Mar. 28, 2009

• You can lose weight with the natural vitamin I take , let me know if you like more info? Many moms have and are losing weight.. Read my journal posts..
    Have a great evening!
    Jen
    uniquecandle27

Answer by uniquecandle27 at 5:47 PM on Apr. 1, 2009