Making up songs

Are you ever in a silly mood that you make up and sing silly songs? I am now. "Let's be a Baby in Love." I know it's silly because how can a baby be in love? Well they can love you, their mommy. Just in a silly mood is all. LOL

sweetmom1007

Asked by sweetmom1007 at 8:16 PM on Mar. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• We always make up silly songs and sing them to the baby.
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 8:22 PM on Mar. 28, 2009

• mine is 5 yrs, and anything sounds better in song like the "clean up song". lol
    Skyler11978

Answer by Skyler11978 at 8:24 PM on Mar. 28, 2009

• I made up a lullaby for each of my boys- a different one for each, thatt I sang daily to them for a few yrs.
    and I make up silly little songs often.
    Kiter

Answer by Kiter at 8:39 PM on Mar. 28, 2009

• I realized the other day that when I'm home alone with my baby (which is all day since I'm staying home right now) I sing ALL DAY too him. Sometimes it's real songs, sometimes they're silly ones that I made up, and sometimes I make up lullabies. I really do sing almost constantly...
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 9:05 PM on Mar. 28, 2009

• all the time
    three-for-now

Answer by three-for-now at 9:09 PM on Mar. 28, 2009