Cute Nick Names

Do you have Cute Nick Names for your children? My sons are 8 & 11. My 8 year old is petite and still little. He's still my baby. So I have them for him. My 11 year old is tall and big. The Nick Names I have for my 8 year old is: Baby Bug, Love Bug, (because I love lady bugs and he knows it). I call him Mootsie that I made up. Silly, but to me it's cute. Around the house I call him Elaine because that's my name and he looks like me. I know he's a boy but it's just around the house. All are Terms of Endearment. I know I'm silly but kids love silly mommies.

sweetmom1007

Asked by sweetmom1007 at 8:33 PM on Mar. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• nater patater & patato head
    lol he responds to both
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 8:34 PM on Mar. 28, 2009

• my kids don't have nicknames. I don't like nick names. My husband sometimes call our oldest "Gavinski". (his name is Gavin)
    Oh, wait, I do have a nickname for my middle- sometimes.
    His name is Connor and he used to talk backwards and say words backwards, esp names- So he called himself Ronnoc for a couple years. I still call him that sometimes. but only sometimes. not all that often.
    Kiter

Answer by Kiter at 8:37 PM on Mar. 28, 2009

• Crickett is my seventeen yr old daughter,her sister named her after a cricket doll,when I was pregnant,and it has stuck.
    Val504

Answer by Val504 at 8:38 PM on Mar. 28, 2009

• I call my son bug or buggy cause when he was in my tummy he would kick so hard I didnt wanna call him a bad name or a pest so i thought bug was cute lol
    Bugsmommy1908

Answer by Bugsmommy1908 at 9:01 PM on Mar. 28, 2009

• Cassie is Moose--she'll be the first female linebacker for the Steelers lol
    Anna is Rocky--she's always covered in bruises.
    dle4125

Answer by dle4125 at 9:08 PM on Mar. 28, 2009

• My mommy calls me kitten and I call my dd lovebug
    aubrees_mommie

Answer by aubrees_mommie at 9:15 PM on Mar. 28, 2009

• My daughter's name is Berott (bareit) so I call her carrot sometimes. Or Berott the carrot. Some times she gets called Bear.
    Sierra is Sierra gabarra, love bug pumpkin pie. Squara.
    Grant who likes to rave and rant. He never does either that is why it is funny.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 9:17 PM on Mar. 28, 2009

• my sons name is Julian... i call him Ju Ju.... or booger....lol
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 9:31 PM on Mar. 28, 2009

• My daughter's name is Megan. She always had such a good sense of humor, joking all the time and as sweet as she can be. So I nicknamed her NutMeg. She hated it. I tried explaining that nutmeg is a sweet spice, and she's my sweet little nut., always funny....and obviously Meg for short. My mom and I sure thought it was cute, but Megan didn't, so I had to stop using it.
    LoriW

Answer by LoriW at 9:38 PM on Mar. 28, 2009