Has anyone ever wished the could take the pregnancy back so they can live there life a diffferent way without the responsability?

Tell the truth!

LiLMaMa691

Asked by LiLMaMa691 at 8:33 PM on Mar. 28, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i mean i wouldnt take it back no, but if i could go back in time i would have been much more careful. but now that its done i wouldnt take it back
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 8:37 PM on Mar. 28, 2009

• EVERYONE does from time to time! There's always some opportunity that comes up and you think... man, if I weren't pregnant/didin't have a family/wasn't married I'd love to do this! BUT - in the end most people are happy with their decision most of the time!
    AggieMamacita

Answer by AggieMamacita at 8:38 PM on Mar. 28, 2009

• I do wish I had the chance to go and get a job and make money and save and get a house and what not.....but I also would never take back having my daughter because she is honestly my hero....I knew I wanted to be the best mother I could be so I knew it meant to stop ditching and start acting how I should act...(I was in high school) ...so I stopped ditching I graduated even though I had 45 credits to make up on top of the amount I had to earn for the normal senior year.....and I did it and I got a job as a MK consultant so I could be home with her and now I'm doing a lot better...so even though i'm struggling with money and I can't move out of my parents i'm also a way better person and happier with myself
    mommy492006

Answer by mommy492006 at 8:39 PM on Mar. 28, 2009

• No way. I am however worried about the kind of world I brought kids into. I worry they won't get to experience things they maybe should, because I'm afraid of what could happen. But I couldn't imagine my life without them. I'd be very sad and lonely.
    Buffie95

Answer by Buffie95 at 8:42 PM on Mar. 28, 2009

• That kind of mentality seems a bit immature to me. If you're woman enough to make a baby, then you're woman enough to take the responsibility. Yes it can be hard and its a lot of responsibility but you put that upon yourself. In the end you'll see that its all worth it because nothing is more rewarding than seeing your child happy, healthy, and accomplished.
    youngmom3525

Answer by youngmom3525 at 8:43 PM on Mar. 28, 2009

• at one point i did wish i wasnt pregnant so i could do what i wanted when i wanted with no restrictions and besides my other child is 9 yrs old and i was happy with just her, i got pregnant on birth control cause i was taking antibiotics and i didnt know that they would mess wit ur birthcontrol and thats how i got pregnant this time, but now having a son after a daughter has brought me and my husband so muh closer he cant wait to be a daddy again to his son and i cant wait to meet the other man who will be in my life forever....i wouldnt trade being pregnant this time around for nothing in the world, i do not regret getting pregnant and i am gonna love my son the same as my daughter
    dbarkley101306

Answer by dbarkley101306 at 8:58 PM on Mar. 28, 2009

• No i wouldnt thats how God wanted my life to go i had my 1st son at a very young age and i really never got to do all the thing you do when your in your teens and i would not chang that for nothing in my teen years i didnt do normal teen thing but i loved every min of it with my son.
    mammaboyz113

Answer by mammaboyz113 at 9:27 PM on Mar. 28, 2009

• I can't imagine for a second not having my kids, or having waited. I think they are all spaced perfectly, from 3 to 26. : )
    LoriW

Answer by LoriW at 9:28 PM on Mar. 28, 2009

• nope... my daughter saved me. she has made me a better person.
    Carli26

Answer by Carli26 at 9:34 PM on Mar. 28, 2009

• I think that there may have been instances where most of us have felt that we had our children too young or maybe if we had waited things would have easier for us and for the child/ren. But what is done can't be undone and you just have to make the most of the hand you have been dealt. I'm sure that it is fair to say we have all had regrets about one thing or another that has occured in our lives. We simply do the best we can and keep moving!
    misscindy726

Answer by misscindy726 at 9:36 PM on Mar. 28, 2009