help me

is that a sign of being pregnant, being lost and like your in a dazed? also when I sleep i drool, but it was always a once in a while now it happen to me 3 nights in a row is that a sign to

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:42 PM on Mar. 28, 2009 in Pregnancy

• no
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 8:43 PM on Mar. 28, 2009

• I always tell my friends, don't start worrying you might be pregnant until you your period is at least one week late if you have a regular menstrual cycle because doing so can delay your period since its stressing to think that way making you wait even longer for it.
    youngmom3525

Answer by youngmom3525 at 8:49 PM on Mar. 28, 2009

• oh my gosh. I never drooled in my sleep til I was pregnant, and it was really gross... like puddles... anyway, I had never heard anyone say that before. If you think you are pregnant, take a test. Drooling is certainly not a sure sign.
    LovinMyMikayla

Answer by LovinMyMikayla at 9:01 PM on Mar. 28, 2009

• absolutely not
    AvasMommy0115

Answer by AvasMommy0115 at 10:18 PM on Mar. 28, 2009