Sleep issues. . . .

My daughter is almost 8 months old and has been sleeping through the night since she was about 4 months old. The last 3 nights she has woke up 4-5 times a night! She isn't hungry or wet so I lay her back down and she goes right back to sleep with her blankey but she will not stay asleep all night anymore. Any suggestions?

anglgrl03

Asked by anglgrl03 at 8:46 PM on Mar. 28, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• From all the posts I have seen just about every mommy has an issue with a non sleeping baby from 8 months up to two years. My son has a had time sleeping too. I think it might just be their growing bodies keeping them up. Their brains being spongier to their environment they are too excited to sleep and rather learn lol? The best thing to do is just stick to the schedule you originally had.
    Bugsmommy1908

Answer by Bugsmommy1908 at 8:57 PM on Mar. 28, 2009

• Thank you! She was in the hospital about 2 weeks ago and I wasn't sure if they screwed her schedule up even more and it was just coming out. Again, Thanks!
    anglgrl03

Answer by anglgrl03 at 9:00 PM on Mar. 28, 2009

• Mine started having issues around 9 mo. and it has just recently gotten better. She was trying to pull up and walk and she just figured it out last week (11 mo. now) and suddenly she is sleeping at night again. Sometimes mastering new skills will cause wakefulness.
    ANGIE409

Answer by ANGIE409 at 9:04 PM on Mar. 28, 2009