Where can I get jeans to fit me right?

I am 4'11 and weigh 108 pounds and curvy! It is like I have changed shape since having my daughter. I use to could buy pants when I had more of a butt it seems like! I still have a butt it just isn't as big! Any suggestions?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:16 PM on Mar. 28, 2009 in Shopping

• http://www.ubuyez.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=33
    youngmom3525

Answer by youngmom3525 at 9:18 PM on Mar. 28, 2009

• Try the Gap, they have the Curvy fit jeans. Also, Fashion Bug has a new line of jeans out that you need to be measured for, but they fit just right. Thay have Petites too. I just bought a pair today.
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 9:19 PM on Mar. 28, 2009

• I found some at aeropostal that fit really well and Im curvy with a butt, but they had some that were way too tight across the butt but fit in the hips too, and they have great sales. Also, wal mart now has lei jeans and they generally fit well.
    chipper87

Answer by chipper87 at 12:08 AM on Mar. 29, 2009

• fashion bug has a new line of jeans out called RIGHT FIT and they are cheap and great!!!! they size you so the jeans can fit your body type....awesome jeans!
    trublu20

Answer by trublu20 at 1:52 AM on Mar. 29, 2009

• Old Navy. I love how they have all kinds of washes, short-reg-long fit. I found a pair that fit & I bought two. I love 'em.
    paige8608

Answer by paige8608 at 7:05 PM on Mar. 30, 2009